- Promotes digestion*
- Helps maintain a clear complexion
- Promotes relaxation
Application: A T I N
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Green, sharp, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Linalool, terpenes
Plant Part: Seed
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used for centuries to aid digestion, and is still used today for this same benefit.* Coriander has a high linalool content which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- doTERRA Coriander essential oil blends well with the metabolic blend.
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to promote digestion.*
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
- Utilize Coriander while cooking for a warm, spicy flavor.